Please post anything you want to talk to me about here. I tend to reply on the sender's talk page.
- Hello Peckham, glad you found us here!--Seth 21:36, 26 November 2012 (CST)
Lasers and Missiles[edit source]
The laser and missile pages need links to the individual articles while you are at it... ==MeepSire 00:30, 30 November 2012 (CST)
Did You Know[edit source]
<<<<<<<< Anything to add to the DID YOU KNOW thing? I've been looking for stuff to add... ==MeepSire 01:31, 30 November 2012 (CST)
- How's it now? ==MeepSire 01:48, 30 November 2012 (CST)
Although these facts might change with the introduction of new 'Mechs, u might find'em worthy to mention.
would be nice if they'd be linked, havent done that >.<
speed, weight, engine
- The fastest 'Mech is the 35t Jenner with 138,9 km/h.
- The 2nd fastest 'Mech is the 40t Cicada with 137,7 km/h.
- The 3rd fastest 'Mech is the 35t Raven 3L with 136,5 km/h.
- The 4th fastest 'Mech is the 25t Commando with 136,1 km/h.
- The 5th fastest 'Mech is the 50t Centurion with 126,4 km/h.
- The 6th fastest 'Mech is the 35t Raven 2x/4x with 113,4 km/h.
- The Centurion CN9-D is the only 'Mech >40t reaching 100 km/h and even goes beyond.
- The Awesome AWS-9M is the only Assault 'Mech accelerating to over 60 and up to nearly 80 km/h.
- The 80t Awesome AWS-9M speeds like a 65-70t Cataphract or Catapult.
- A Jenner can hold a 300 rated standard engine, but not the needed heat sinks to run it.
- The Dragon is the fastest Heavy 'Mech.
- The heavy Dragon is faster than most Medium 'Mechs.
- The heavy CTF-4X hardly reaches the maximum speed of an Assault 'Mech.
- The Jenner JR7-F has only 1 Module Slot.
- The Hunchback HBK-4P has only 1 Module Slot.
- The Centurion CN9-D has only 1 Module Slot.
- The Cicada CDA-2A has only 1 Module Slot.
- The Catapult CPLT-K2 has only 1 Module Slot.
- The Awesome AWS-8R has only 1 Module Slot.
- The Atlas AS7-DDC has ample 3 Module Slots.
- The Centurion CN9-YLW has ample 3 Module Slots.
- The Jenner JR7-K has ample 3 Module Slots.
- The Raven RVN-3L has ample 3 Module Slots.
- A Catapults torso can turn 20 degree farther than any other 'Mech.
- An Atlas' torso can only turn 80 degree.
- Although 75t in difference, an Awesome 'Mech and a Commando share the same maneuverability.
- You cant shoot the arms off from an Cicada 'Mech.
- The 4X is the only Raven with Jump Jets.
- The Jenner series 'Mechs do have Jump Jets.
- There's still no Medium 'Mech with Jump Jets out there.
- Assault 'Mechs are too heavy for Jump Jets.
- The Awesome AWS-9M has a total of 10 Hardpoints.
- The Hunchback HBK-4P has a total of 10 Hardpoints.
- The Atlas AS7-D has a total of 9 Hardpoints.
- The Hunchback HBK-4J has a total of 9 Hardpoints.
- The Cicada CDA-3C has 4 balistic Hardpoints.
- The Cataphract CTF-4X has 4 balistic Hardpoints.
- The Catapult A1 and C4 are missile boats.
- The Cataphract CTF-IM is only available with MCs.
- The Centurion CN9-YLW is only available with MCs.
- Your 'Mechs heat dissipation increases when in water.
- The Awesome AWS-8R has an outstanding heat dissipation.
- The Catapult CPLT-A1 has an outstanding heat dissipation.
- The Hunchback HBK-4J is very sensitive to heat.
- The Commando COM-3A is very sensitive to heat.
- Most 'Mechs cost 70-90k CB per ton of weight.
- With 177k CB per ton, the Cicada CDA-3M is the most expensive 'Mech.
- With 167k CB per ton, the Raven RVN-3L is the 2nd most expensive 'Mech.
- With 163k CB per ton, the Centurion CN9-D is the 3rd most expensive 'Mech.
- With 144k CB per ton, the Awesome AWS-9M is the 4th most expensive 'Mech.
- With 141k CB per ton, the Cataphract CTF-3D is the 5th most expensive 'Mech.
- On a price/Ton there are 5 'Mechs even more expensive than the Atlas AS7-K.
- All 'Mechs can equip with an AMS.
- You dont get XP or GXP when playing a Trial-Mech.
- The little Commando 'Mechs can carry more armour per ton of wheight than any other 'Mech.
- No other 'Mech can carry as little armour per ton than the Cataphract.
- Except for the Cataphract, every other 'Mech can load more armour per ton than an Assault 'Mech.
- The Hunchback HBK-4J's above-average firepower can compete with Assault 'Mechs.
==Fleur, Dec. 9, 2012