Overview[edit | edit source]
The TBT-7M is the latest Trebuchet model. It sees a return to dual LRM racks as its primary weapons. A new Narc Beacon allows the 'Mech to spot for both itself and other friendly missile equipped designs. Jump Jets give the 'Mech increased maneuverability. Ten Double Heat Sinks keep the design cool as well. Weight is freed up for the model by including an advanced XL Engine and lightweight Endo Steel structure.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Impressive torso pitch range
- Above average top speed for a medium 'Mech
- All energy Hardpoints mounted in arms makes keeping all energy weapons on target easier
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Left torso only has one missile tube. Thus it only squirts out one missile at a time in contrast to the left arm and right torso missile pods that will fire up to 15 missiles at a time.
Online Mech Lab Tools[edit source]
This online Mech Lab tool will let you build any load outs without having to purchase the 'Mech or spend C-Bills first.
Mech Build Guides[edit source]
Get help, discuss, or show off your custom 'Mechs on the forums:
References[edit | edit source]
- TBT-7M.mdf file (Piranha Games\MechWarrior Online\Game\Objects.pak\Objects\mechs\Trebuchet\TBT-7M.mdf)