Overview[edit | edit source]
The TBT-7K again moves away from the standard Trebuchet role of a missile design to a direct fire design. The PPC and AC/5 share a similar range profile and gives the 'Mech the ability continue to engage at long ranges when the ammo runs dry. A SRM2 is added for defense.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Better torso twist range than most medium 'Mechs and better torso pitch range than either the Hunchback or Centurion
- Above average speed
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Capable of mounting all weapon types but unable to specialize in any one
- No arm mounted direct-fire weapon hardpoints. Torso mounted direct-fire weapon hardpoints are less maneuverable.
- Missile hardpoint only fires two missiles at once (limited to two tubes)
Online Mech Lab Tools[edit source]
This online Mech Lab tool will let you build any load outs without having to purchase the 'Mech or spend C-Bills first.
Mech Build Guides[edit source]
Get help, discuss, or show off your custom 'Mechs on the forums:
References[edit | edit source]
- TBT-7K.mdf file (Piranha Games\MechWarrior Online\Game\Objects.pak\Objects\mechs\Trebuchet\TBT-7K.mdf)