|This article is being worked on. If you have suggestions or comments, please visit this page's discussion page. Thank you for your patience.|
|Ambient Temperature:||97° C|
|Atm. Pressure:||Thin (Non-Breathable)|
|Number of Satellites:||0|
|Surface Water:||0 percent|
|Star Type (Recharge Time):||Binary|
|Position in System:||2|
|Time to Jump Point:||22.8 days|
|HPG Class Type:||N/A|
|Highest Native Life:||None|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Tourmaline Desert features huge black tourmaline crystals ans a derelict Mammoth cargo carrier. Tourmaline Desert is a hot map with an ambient temperature of 97 C and is one of Mechwarrior Online's large maps
Landmarks[edit | edit source]
- The base's are Located in B8 and G3
- Conquest mode features additional capture areas in D3, E5 and G7
- The Derelict dropship in F5 is known as the "ring" or the "stargate"
Commanders Guide[edit | edit source]
- A typical opening strategy on this map is to move to the derelict dropship.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Use chain fire to make heat management easier.
- Take care when moving across open areas.