As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The JR7-IIC is armed exclusively with missiles and has up to six missile hardpoints.
The JR7-IIC was one of the BattleMechs in the Origins collection, which featured a unique skin and a 30% bonus.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Very fast
- Jump Jets
- Two missile hardpoints in CT
- Retain some firepower if the arms are blown off
- The lower hardpoint supports up to fifteen tubes. The upper one supports up to ten (although it looks odd with more than six).
- Each missile hardpoint in the arms supports up to ten tubes.
- The second missile hardpoint adds increasingly larger add-on pods for 2, 4, 5, and 10 tube launchers.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Only has missile hardpoints.
- Completely ammunition dependent.
Online Mech Lab Tools[edit source]
This online Mech Lab tool will let you build any load outs without having to purchase the 'Mech or spend C-Bills first.
Mech Build Guides[edit source]
Get help, discuss, or show off your custom 'Mechs on the forums:
References[edit | edit source]
- JR7-IIC.mdf file (Piranha Games\MechWarrior Online\Game\Objects.pak\Objects\mechs\Jenner-IIC\JR7-IIC.mdf)