We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards. |
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Ambient Temperature:||-85° C|
|Atm. Pressure:||Thin (Breathable)|
|Number of Satellites:||1 (Jagga)|
|Surface Water:||72 percent|
|Star Type (Recharge Time):||F4V, yellow-white (175 Hours)|
|Position in System:||5|
|Time to Jump Point:||16.10 days|
|Noble Ruler:||Baron Vlad Prio|
|HPG Class Type:||B|
|Highest Native Life:||None|
Frozen city and frozen city night are medium sized cold map's with plenty of cover in the central areas around a crashed dropship.
Landmarks[edit | edit source]
- There is a dropship in the middle of the map.
- An ice tunnel runs between C2 and D3 with an additional exit in C3
Commanders Guide[edit | edit source]
- Strategy guide description
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Heat intensive builds can be pushed further than on hotter maps.
- There are many cliffs that provide cover to faster mechs looking to flank enemy's in the central area.
External Links[edit | edit source]