Category:Inner Sphere News Feed
List of ISN News items added to the timeline. To add news to the timeline, use this Has default form::Timeline Form.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Characters (2 C, 81 P)
Pages in category "Inner Sphere News Feed"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 303 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- A crashed Poseidon MEP on Atreus killed all 19 onboard; criminal charges are filing over cannibalized lifeboats.
- A dozen “Leaguers” arrested on Tharkad as celebrations on the 9th of 478 years since Star League founding turned riotous.
- A DVS-2 Devastator destroyed, saboteurs suspected; Marshal Harrison Bradford vows full investigation.
- A militaristic symbol of the FedCom alliance, a year since its release the AXM-1N Axman generally maligned by pilots.
- A new Periphery nation is born on the border of the FedCom: six member worlds have signed the Rim Collection Charter.
- A new round of harsh PM criticism centred on the Marik Scholarship Fund has the Captain-General on the defensive.
- A petroleum-carrying Mule DropShip crashed in the financial district on Zolfo; the fire continues to rage out of control.
- A protest at DropPort sparked upon the arrival of the Seventh Ghost regiment to Byesville; locals unhappy with yakuza ties.
- A rash of graffiti strikes numerous worlds of the Skye March; a call to remember the failed First Skye Rebellion in 3034.
- A scandal rocks the so-called "Riviera Circuit" for the mega wealthy; one of its 28 worlds is purported to involve human hunts.
- A small group of advocates celebrate the 211th anniversary of the defense of Carver V by the much-maligned UrbanMech.
- A Star King Gyroslug Carbine with a Triesting Arms manufacture’s seal was vetted and sold for 1.2 million c-bills
- A Warrior House petition to the Chancellor calls for the “removal of the stain” of the Quarterly Games on Westerhand.
- Accusations of un-fair treatment of Arkab Legions by DCMS, despite five centuries of loyal service, surface once more.
- Ad campaign of new HVR-99 AgroMech in a vast seluguwesa field on the Asdaya Unule Plains showcases IML’s newest offering.
- AFFC High Command denies rumors McKinnon’s Raiders (the “Fox’s Teeth”) raided Delacruz last month.
- AFFC officials call “fowl” on planetary governor of Lima blowing the Combine raid of ’46 completely out of proportion.
- After extensive field testing of the DVS-2 Devastator, 3rd Royal Guards have requested more such ’Mechs.
- After the successful test of its Arrow artillery system last year, Confederation unveils the CPLT-C3 Catapult.
- Aldis Industries reports first upswing in sales of the its Schrek PPC Carrier in decades; analysts say likely due to rising FedCom tension.
- Alisander Dunbar, son of Lady Mariette Dunbar of Ares, has disappeared; rumors suggest Maskirovka connections.
- All the Confederation celebrates service to the State this day in honor of the ennoblement of Mandrinn Alana Morgaine.
- Allegations Highpoint Traders commits piracy in the Periphery have resurfaced; vociferously denied by CEO Chang.
- Alliance attempts to curb illicit weapons trade arming tariq-mounted desert raiders with Federated Long Rifles failing.
- Alliance Motors, Ltd reports continued growth of “Rock Hound” ProspectorMech revenue, in part to strong sales to IE.
- An architectural wonder, Pinard Protectorates’ facilities scattered across four islands, is a Taurian success story.
- An investigation is underway after a 2nd CRC Meteor crashed within city limits, igniting a blaze that claimed a dozen lives.
- An investigation of the explosion at Maskirovka installation on Courage naval base at Ward ruled accidental.
- Andurien Aerotech fails to obfuscate over video showing Stingray aerospace fighter in flight mounting new weaponry.
- Animal rights activists seek injunction against League nobility’s rampant use of lesser branth as status symbols.
- Animal rights activists seek to prove illegal Death Commando ritual involving the hunt of Grand Base Great Crocodiles.
- Arnaud Rai rails against Commonwealth Press for not publishing his manifesto; Press calls his papers “conspiracy trash”
- Arson suspected at the S.L. Lewis Incorporated plant on Carlisle; a dozen Savanna Master hovercraft destroyed.
- As the first new ’Mechs built in over a century, in 3023, DI proudly showcased its upgrade, the HCT-5S Hatchetman.
- At New Syrtis Max, victims of pirate Paula “Lady Death” Trevaline’s past actions petition for her execution.
- Atrean Hussars petition LCCC for new Foresight exercise; obviously a desire to showcase their re-incarnation since ’46.
- Avanti Industries showcases its newest addition to the Avanti Glide Cruiser hydro-yacht line, the Exarch 9000.
- Bells peal across the breadth of the Free Worlds League as a day long awaited has arrived: an heir is born…Joshua Marik!
- Black flags reign across the Free Worlds League to mourn the start of Anton Marik’s Revolt 35 years ago.
- Brooks Incorporated announces more lay-offs; further fall-out from shutdown of the Thumper Artillery Vehicle line in ’46.
- Bureau of Substitution has submitted this year’s names to First Genyosha commander for review and potential acceptance.
- Caesar Sean O-Reilly parades captured man in front of holovids; claims man is a Lyran Loki agent.
- Camacho’s Caballeros called accusations “baseless” it kidnapped a Cassandra Suthorn following a raid on Larsha last year.
- Capella citizens voice concern over newly launched powersat’s high-density microwave power transmission into city center.
- Capriole Dynamics announced added Dawn Treader Airship construction for expanded luxury cruises on water world Athenry.
- Celebrating six centuries of service, week’s long celebration is underway at the Albion Military Academy on New Avalon.
- Celebration planning underway for the Ninth of May to honor the rise of Emma Centrella to the Magestrix nine years ago.
- Celebrations ring throughout the hundreds worlds of the Capellan Confederation as Sun-Tzu Liao turns 18.
- Ceres Metals announced field testing of the Apple Churchill 2000 sensor suite, which synchs with the Beagle Active Probe.
- Cerulean Waters petitions FedCom authorities to open new water purification plant on as yet un-named Sarna March world.
- Chairmen Riley Doh of Rashpur-Owen outspoken critic of CEO: “Allowing shameful, further decline of orbital shipyards.”
- Charges allege Duchess Candace Liao-appointed judges for St. Ives Book Expo castigate “uncomfortable” materials.
- Citizens For Safety petition Archon to mandate the replacement of the centuries’ old nuclear reactor below Tharkad City.
- Class Action Lawsuit filed against James McKenna Shipyards; life-threatening ship repairs ignored in favor of military.
- Colonel Charles Francis “Crab” Carranza denies the Twelfth Star Guards are shopping for a new employer.
- Colonel Cynthia Evans of the Chasseurs à Cheval receives the Fist of Raventhir from the Magestrix’s hand today.
- Com Guards accused of “brain washing” propaganda over last decade resulting in huge upsurge in recruitments.
- Com Guard’s salvage MCY-97 Mercury after a training accident sends the high-speed ’Mech careening into housing project.
- Combine authorities seize Indy press publication claiming Coordinator Yoguchi Kurita not assassinated by Snow Fire.
- Complaints lodged with the Mercenary Review Board allege Federated Freemen involved in un-fair recruitment practices.
- Considered by many to be one of the finest assault ’Mechs ever built, TM & IBU unveiled the upgraded AWS-9M Awesome.
- Controversy erupts over the publication of “Ryan Vs. Hanse: The Skye Crises of 3034”, which paints First Prince Hanse Davion poorly.
- Correno Life Sciences boycotters demand a stop to the “unholy aging retardant,” ReLive, released to wild success in 3042.
- Count Elric Von Steffelbus V of Interconnectedness Unlimited officially confirmed courting Verena Bannson.
- Current location of McKinnon’s Raiders (the “Fox’s Teeth”) unknown; speculation rampant over next Draconis target.
- DC Port Authority on limited strikes; to avoid the massacre of 25 years ago, the CGC are currently under ISF oversight.
- DCMS authorities remain silent on the status of pirate hunting activities by the 7th Pesht Regulars in the Draconis Rift.
- Death on Byesville blamed on 7th Ghost MechWarrior, causes riot; regiment on lockdown, military investigation underway.
- Demonstrators interrupt President Avellar’s delivery of Pitcairn Star awards; ‘deal with constant banditry attacks.’
- Despite 4-year investigation of Interstellar Expedition’s Figyel satellite “seeding program” no illegal activity detected.
- Despite ardent objections of inviting ComStar investment in 3039, improvements of OA literacy and economy are undeniable.
- Despite continued denials, investigative reporter Jan Kar says she has proof the MAC are using Star League-era Spectors.
- Despite continued League reticence Dalma Humphreys shows flair and aplomb with resumed authority over Andurien.
- Despite decade’s old grievances, FedCom/Free Rasalhague Republic trade negotiations reach new milestones.
- Despite only a year’s operation, ’Mech Magic Incorporated has become “the” BattleMech custom mod outfit on Outreach.
- Despite three additional protests outside headquarters, Seventh Ghost regiment settling into new Byesville post.
- Developed with direct in-put from LCCC, Austen-Armstrong Industries showcases M4T A2 laser rifle to Ministry of Defense.
- Documentary “Methane Hell: Mining on Sirius V” wins top honors at Atreus Film Awards.
- Draconis Combine issues formal request for the re-call of McKinnon’s Raiders (the “Fox’s Teeth”) before conflict escalates.
- Duchess Candace Liao delivered her usual monthly address calling for the removal of her sister, Chancellor Romano Liao.
- Duchess Candace's monthly address calling for the removal of her sister, Chancellor Romano Liao, particularly impassioned.
- Duchess Rein of Woodbine receives apparent reprimand from First Prince over pushing Outback Worlds’ agendas too far.
- Duchess Therese Marik displayed her superb falconry skills at the Musee National des Beaux-arts du Tamarind.
- Due to unexpected interference in the Periphery, weekend news reports blocked.
- Duke James Sandoval officially made Field Marshal, commander of the 50 ’Mech regiments of the Draconis March.
- Duke of Luthien, Unifier of Worlds, Coordinator of the Draconis Combine, Takashi Kurita blessed our realm 79 years ago.
- DuraPaq’s CEO Natalie Shen announced to share-holders company profits are up following last year’s Deep Blue acquisition.
- Dynamico admits no wrong doing; agrees to send specialists for new review of latest Avenger-class DropShips.
- Dynamico announced a new set of upgraded Avenger-class DropShips have slipped their moorings at the yards at Delavan.
- Dynamico defends its latest shipment of upgraded Avenger-class DropShips against allegations of poor workmanship.
- Earthwerk-FWL rolls out the Ibex RV geared towards farmers and rural communities on rugged League worlds.
- Earthwerks announced full re-design of Kuan Ti DropShip engine; already 15 years in development, a huge embarrassment.
- Elena Kubayshev ascends to Blessed Leader role in the Exituri faith on Shiloh.
- Elite circles are a flutter that Count Elric Von Steffelbus V of Interconnectedness Unlimited is courting Verena Bannson.
- Environmental group petitions Captain-General to reign in Council of Nobles, who continue to ravage Alula Australis.
- Epsilon Indi continues its recruitment for colonization, advertizing record growth and financial opportunities for all.
- Even Ceres Metals Industries is not immune from the Maskirovka as its headquarters were raided for “unspecified reasons.”
- Exituri on Shiloh win summary judgement that investigation of alleged abuses of minors is unconstitutional.
- Explorer Corps is mounting a new expedition to deep Periphery ruins of the 295th Division in hopes of finding the Exodus Road.
- Explosion at Courage naval base at Ward has Maskirovka installation on full alert in case of sabotage.
- Famously piloted by General Aleksandr Kerensky, the Orion is a mainstay of the FWLM, which just debuted the new ON1-M.
- FedCom/Free Rasalhague Republic trade negotiations continue; Duke Kelswa’s actions in Ronin Wars still haunt proceedings.
- Festivities sweep through the Free Rasalhague Republic as they celebrate 15 years since their founding.
- Field Marshal, Duke James Sandoval, begins months-long inspection tour of the regiments of the Draconis March.
- First Ceti Hussars’ Hauptmann General Lamont lodges complaint with AFFC over use of The Fox’s Teeth to raid Combine.
- First Prince removes government of Torrence after socialist take-over threatened to nationalize Vinson Pharmaceuticals.
- First Prince reprimands Universal Air for over-stepping authority; previous Princes have replaced all non-loyal officers.
- Five Qum’ran Guard arrested on Brasha, accused of gross negligence of their tariqim mounts; court martials threatened.
- FoI advocates demand release of classified documents surrounding alleged “war” between ComStar & MIIO from 3034-44
- Following the accident which killed General Simon Walther, Michael Kallenberg assumes temporary command of Eagle Corps.
- Four years since introduction of Hachiman Taro VTOL Infantry Force has proven their worth in protecting company assets.
- Free Worlds Central Bank files yearly complaint against the Capella Commonality Bank citing unfair trading practices.
- Free Worlds League Orloff Military Academy under investigation after death of 12-year-old inductee.
- FWDI begins field trials of CDA-3M Cicada; an effort to replace the bulk of recon ’Mechs lost during Andurien wars.
- General Motors announced today the official opening of its much anticipated Mydron Weapon Systems division.
- Gienah Combat Vehicles announced damage by the 3rd Free Worlds Legionnaires’ raid in September not as extensive as feared.
- Gienah Combat Vehicles announced its line fully repaired and back in operation following last September’s raid.
- Gienah CV is still being decried for loss of jobs almost a decade after it converted its Packrat ICE-production line to fusion.
- Golden Star Entertainment Group celebrates opening of hotel/casino on hundredth world with extravagant giveaways.
- Governor of New Vandenburg heavily criticized for exploring “Star League era fortification tourism” interest.
- Group arrested on Capella after accusations against government of revisionist history for non-Liao Chancellors.
- Helen Thrall, commander of 3rd Sirian Lancers, ignored accusations she requested a “blooding” mission against FedCom.
- Heralded as “a work-horse to maintain AFFC dominance,” Corean Enterprises unveiles the CN9-D Centurion to much fanfare.
- House Kurita lodged a formal complaint against Commonwealth Press’ satire publication of the Dictum Honourium.
- House Liao holds FedCom man captive; allegedly an MI agent working with Tormana Liao to overthrow government.
- House Liao honors The Red Lancers’ (re-named such by Chancellor Jasmine Liao in 2452) six centuries of staunch service.
- Immigrants sue Ecole Militaire over “biased admission procedures”; Concordat’s premier academy is 90% natives.
- In other news, New Earth Trading Company, on New Earth, announced a newly elected president: Donald Witherspoon.
- In spite of AFFC pressure, the Remagen CMM still display their original command’s name, “Nunivak CR”, with pride.
- Independence Weaponry denies allegations the Alshain Class 920 Endo Steel chassis of its new VTR-9K Victor is defective.
- Independence Weaponry publishes 1,000 page report it states “proves VTR-9K Endo Steel chassis has no defects”.
- Investigation underway over disappearance of prospecting DropShip attached to a Taurus Majoris Mining mobile refinery.
- Irian BattleMechs announced today it's finalized a contract with the Killer Bees mercenary unit for additional security.
- Irian BattleMechs Unlimited unveiled its newest BattleMech, the Tempest, during today’s live-fire testing.
- Irian Technologies proudly displays new GLT-5M during live-fire test; testament to their refurbished plant investment.
- IrTech released fourth quarter gains of 4.7% for its IMB Systems consumer electronics; a tenth straight quarter gain.
- ISF investigating detonation of Gauss rifle during field testing of Yori Mech Works’ new AS7-K Atlas; ’Mech destroyed.
- Kallon Industries announces surprise entry into modern military rail transport with the Nolan/LevCar.
- Kanrei Theodore Kurita broke ground on new facilities for the resurrected Kensai Kami program on the planet Bicester.
- Kardhor family earns Sheng title through service to Capellan State; unlocking laser lostech through Firmir Commercial.
- Katherine McCorkendale, CEO of the interstellar Federated Boeing, announced she’ll visit the royal court on New Avalon.
- Katrina Troth, XO of Com Guards’ First Army, is fending off allegations she participated in a smuggling ring.
- Kensai Kami facilities on Bicester reached a new milestone today as the first instructors took up full-time residence.
- Kirc Cameron-Jones, House Cameron-Jones heir-apparent, in the news again demanding more oversight of Captain-General.
- Lama Tsuma von Avon raising funds in hopes of creating interstellar derby to showcase the return of the Turin horse.
- Liao Warrior Houses simultaneously celebrated 185 years of defending the Capellan Confederation.
- Lockheed-CBM’s Sandpiper research team proposes updating venerable Warrior Attack Helicopter with recovered technology.
- Lustrix Commodities announces venture to duplicate successful merging of Terran animal stock with alien Turin bull.
- Luthien Armor Works in field trials for transforming the DRG-5N Dragon into the new DRG-5K Grand Dragon.
- Luthien Armor Works’ executives celebrate the final success against the debacle of the Daboku as the first Maulers ship.
- Luthien Armor Works’ working on a radically re-designed Charger, the CGR-3K; hoping to redeem much maligned design.
- Lyran Free Traders Association—only merchants able/willing to deal with Oberon Confederation—reports missing JumpShip.
- Magestrix Command Center evacuated after bomb threat; Magestrix vows fully investigation to discover duplicity.
- Magestrix Emma Centrella announced a banner year for the recovering Canopian economy; promises more initiatives to come.
- Magestrix meets with Duchess Trussel from Thraxa to re-negotiate textiles taxes; wool prices continue to plummet.
- Magistracy of Canopus remembers the fourth anniversary of the death of Magestrix Kyalla Centrella.
- Majestic-class cruiser found on Luxon after devastating storm; 11 dead, captain under arrest for dereliction of duty.
- Man accuses Precentor ROM Charles Seneca of being SAFE plant; intelligence community scoffs at the mere possibility.
- Marshal Andrew Cunningham of the First Kestral Grenadiers receives knighthood from Duke Xerxes Cunningham.
- Marshal Bradford of the 3rd Royal Guards has reported after tests that the new DVS-2 Devastator is performing above expectations in the field.
- Marshal Harrison Bradford issued a personal thanks to Norse-Storm BattleMechs, Inc. for the receipt of a DVS-2 Devastator.
- McKinnon’s Raiders (the “Fox’s Teeth”) continue their successful raids into the Galedon District of the Draconis Combine.
- Media magnet George Michael Hasek assigned as lance commander within the 1st Federated Suns Armored Cavalry.
- Media were on-hand at the Defiance Industries Hesperus’ proving ground to see the new 9S Zeus put through its paces.
- Members of parliament fail to censure Captain-General over claims of inappropriate support for the nascent House Bey.
- MercNet feeds announced General Tom Stancel has replaced Douglas Sheridan as senior officer of the 12th Vegan Rangers.
- MercNet posted Kristen’s Krushers will renew with the Free Worlds League after their initial one year contract expired.
- Meteos 9 stolen on Robinson; teens’ joyride ends in tragedy as 35 ton dirigible eventually crashes into housing project.
- Mindstar Enterprises announces additional DropShip acquisitions to further expansion of its mobile pleasure circuses.
- NAIS attempts to reengineer KTO-20 Kintaro from captured down-graded Combine model; a ComStar “gift” from War of 3039.
- NAIS published paper “Resurrecting Nighthawk. XXI” in a bid to raise funds to explore the creation of “battle armor”.
- Nashan Diversified showcases working prototype for new four-legged “Uni” CargoMech, scheduled for sale in 3050.
- New Earth Trading Company profits steadily climb over past nine months following newly elected president.
- New holodoc purports evidence of secret meeting between current ComStar Primus Waterly and House Kurita in 3034.
- New rumblings in AFFC High Command heard over desire to strip Duke Stephenson’s control of New Ivaarsen Chassuers.
- New Samarkand Metals security summarily executes staff apprehended trying to steal Tempered Samarkite alloy formula.
- News Archive
- Nobles out in droves on Ingersoll supporting favorite artists as Universal Exhibition kicks off its week-long showcase.
- Nobles question when illegitimate Isis Marik will be set-aside as heir-apparent with Joshua 2 months old and healthy.
- Officer demoted after fall-out from investigative reporter breaching security protocols at Chirikof’s germanium mine.
- Officer within newly formed Fifth Legionnaires under arrest pending “excessive violence against cadets” investigation.
- Officials on Quentin vehemently deny reports of “Noonan Vedette” still operating against authorities in the Fire Rift.
- On the island continent of Simla on Aitutaki renovations of massive exercise grounds and live-fire ranges complete.
- One of the first to receive a ZEU-9S, Colonel Leonidas Brannock of the Fourth Skye Guards wasted no time in custom mods.
- One of the most feared men in the Inner Sphere—Subhash Indrahar, Director of the ISF—recently turned 81.
- One Star Faith files legal claim of “defamation of character” against “Hero or Traitor?: The Kerensky Legacy” author.
- One Star Faith petitions FedCom aid to contact the pirate kingdom Oberon Confederation, to begin migration to Ellissa.
- Oriente Hussars have lodged a formal complaint regarding the Military Reform Act and the LCCC’s allocation of resources.
- Over a decade since Melissa Steiner-Davion’s Sarna March exploitation intervention, residents of worlds still resentful.
- Over a year distant, rumors abound the League will deny rights to celebrate 20th anniversary of Duchy of Andurien seceding.
- Pilots of the new CHP-W7 Chippewa variant lodge complaint over failure of the advanced pulse laser coolant coupler.
- Pompier FireMech’s inability to handle disastrous chemical fire last month on Kathil sparks new “HT” variant from GM.
- Precentor of Dieron, Sharilar Mori, assured citizens that the Hyperpulse Generator station would be back online within 24 hours.
- Rahne government announces new subsidies for corporations willing to mine under the world’s brutal weather conditions.
- Rasalhaguians love tweaking House Kurita’s proverbial nose by showcasing Överste Knute Kurita’s more outlandish exploits.
- Rastaban Agricultural negotiating with family co-ops on the Trinity Worlds for a customized CattleMaster IndustrialMech.
- Recently shipped Maulers receive their baptism of fire against Davion raid; Victory Armaments’ ER lasers peformed well.
- Released military communiqué from 8th Arcturan Guards on Here, coreward Periphery, notes apparent pirate activity drop.