Overview[edit | edit source]
The CN9-AH, like the CN9-YLW, forgoes the hand and lower actuator in the right arm in order to fit an AC 20. It has three ballistic hardpoints in the right arm, so it could also fit multiple smaller autocannons as well. The left torso has three missile hardpoints. Unfortunately, this variant lacks the two beloved energy hardpoints in the CT that Centurions are known for.
The CN9-AH was offered as a loyalty reward BattleMech, featuring a unique skin and a 30% bonus. It was rewarded to any player who purchased before October 21, 2014. Whether this particular variant will ever be made available as a loyalty reward again in the future is unknown. The skin has an angel on the right shoulder against a white background, with yellow rope hanging down across the lower torso and around both legs.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Can equip an AC 20
- The top two missile hardpoints will allow up to 20 tubes. The third (bottom) missile hardpoint will allow up to 15 tubes.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- No CT energy hardpoints. Can't zombie.
- Lopsided Armament - Loss of the right arm removes most of this mech's firepower. The left arm has no weapons.
Arm Critical Slots[edit | edit source]
- Left Arm: Shoulder, Upper Arm Actuator, 10 open slots.
- Right Arm: Shoulder, Upper Arm Actuator, Lower Arm Actuator, Hand Actuator, 8 open slots.
The massive AC 20 cannot normally fit onto most 'Mechs arms. Special extra critical slots are provided to allow for it by removing the hand and lower arm actuator. As a result, the arms cannot turn sideways for extra reach. Although the arm has three ballistic slots, the AC20 occupies the entirety of the critical slot space in the arm.
Online Mech Lab Tools[edit | edit source]
This online Mech Lab tool will let you build any load outs without having to purchase the 'Mech or spend C-Bills first.
Mech Build Guides[edit | edit source]
Get help, discuss, or show off your custom 'Mechs at MechSpecs.com
BattleMech List[edit | edit source]
BattleMech Hardpoint List[edit | edit source]
Chassis Attributes Table[edit | edit source]
Change Log[edit | edit source]
- The Centurion CN9-AH existed as a standard variant during closed beta.
- October 30, 2012: Centurion CN9-AH was removed from the game with the launch of open beta.
- October 21, 2014: The Centurion CN9-AH re-added to the game as a loyalty reward with a special skin and 30% C-Bill bonus.
- April 21, 2015: Standard variant made available for MC and C-Bills on April 21, 2015.
References[edit | edit source]
- CN9-AH.mdf file (Piranha Games\MechWarrior Online\Game\Objects.pak\Objects\mechs\Centurion\CN9-AH.mdf)