Beagle Active Probe
The Beagle Active Probe, or BAP, is a sensor suite that enhances the units onboard detection systems. Essentially it boosts radar coverage, locking and scan strength.
- 25% increased sensor range
- 25% decreased target level acquisition time
- Allows targeting of unpowered 'Mechs within 120m
- Currently no benefit in detecting ECM carrying 'Mechs or mechs with in the bubble of ECM, detections range is still 200m.
- Currently Beagle Active Probe is completely useless while in the 'Low Signal Strength' range of an ECM carrying 'Mech losing all of Beagle Active Probe benefits.
Nov 14, 3048: Ceres Metals announced field testing of the Apple Churchill 2000 sensor suite, which syncs with the BAP.
- November 20, 2012: Added to the game.