Beagle Active Probe
The Beagle Active Probe, or BAP, is a sensor suite that enhances the units onboard detection systems. Essentially it boosts radar coverage, locking and scan strength. It also can counter ECM at close range.
- 25% increased sensor range
- 25% decreased target info acquisition time
- Allows targeting of unpowered 'Mechs within 120m
- It counters 1 ECM within the range of 150m. It works the same way as an ECM in counter mode. 
- If a 'Mech has both BAP and ECM installed, the counter ECM feature gets overwritten by ECM. So the 'Mech will only get the increased sensor range and the ability to target unpowered 'Mechs. 
Nov 14, 3048: Ceres Metals announced field testing of the Apple Churchill 2000 sensor suite, which syncs with the BAP.
- November 20, 2012: Added to the game.